Network Infrastructure | Network Solutions
Creating IT-enabled and business-savvy solutions
Kosbit offers you solutions with a clear target, reduced communication costs, and increased flexibility. As a top IT outsourcing company, Kosbit is leading change in the IT industry, combining cutting edge technologies with how we work, engage customers, and build high performing teams.
Our Senior Support Engineers (CCIE R&S; JNCIE-SP; JNCIE-E) have worked for some of the leading telecom carriers. We have a proven track-record of designing, planning, auditing, and migrating effective network solutions for telecom providers.
They have an excellent knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Systems, Hardware and Servers. They will be responsible for dealing with change requests/faults, and they will be managing the delivery of large projects and solutions. They are responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing network infrastructure and application components.
They also handle incidents, tasks, change management, oversee ongoing projects, and provide 3rd-line support.
Our engineers understand how to consult and troubleshoot an issue based on:
- Routing & Switching design consultancy: network design, validation, capacity planning, LAN, & VLAN
- Resiliency Protocols (STP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP)
- Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- Cisco LAN/WAN & Cisco Wireless (Controller & AP configuration)
- WAN optimization (Cisco WAAS, Riverbed)
- Load Balancers (Cisco CSS, ACE and F5 Load balancers)
- VRF’s (Virtual Routing Forwarding)
- Multicast planning for IPTV
- TCP/IP stack and contemporary Layer 2/Layer 3
- VMware integration
- Multi-vendor installation
- Blade Server/Switch integration
- Threshold Proactive Performance (PPM) Monitoring
- Control Plane Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Data Plane Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Routing Protocol Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- IGP Troubleshooting
- BGP Troubleshooting
- Routing Policy Troubleshooting
- MPLS and MPLS VPNs Troubleshooting
- Multicast Troubleshooting
- Quality of Service (QoS) Troubleshooting
- Layer 2 Switching and VLANs
- Spanning Tree
- Layer 2 Security
- IT Outsourcing News
Network Security Solutions | IT Network Security
Enabling a secure and scalable network security
Based on our company expertise profile, we are proud to be trusted by customers as being reliable IT partners with regards to security. Our engineers have proven excellence in designing, implementing, and improving network security:
•Security Policy: Supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS
•Firewalls, Policy-based-security and Wider security tools
•Firewall policy and platform management & IPsec VPN
•Firewall User Authentication & Firewalls (Cisco ASA / PIX, Juniper, Checkpoint)
•Application-Aware Security Services
•Real-time monitoring and alerting (SIEM)
•Unified Threat Management (UTM)
•High Availability (HA) Clustering
Cisco Voice Solutions | Unified Communications
Providing a transparent, scalable and manageable collaboration
The Kosbit Voice Engineers are responsible for designing and overseeing the deployment of IP Telephony and Voicemail infrastructures across customers’ global information systems. Team members work on designs that support customers’ Voice and Collaboration infrastructure. Our Voice Engineers experience includes a variety of projects in designing and deploying voice infrastructure solutions that support projects for Consolidated International Operations.
Our background includes:
• Designing, staging, configuring, implementing, and supporting IPT hardware installations.
• Creating/Maintaining network documentation & Unified Communications Manager
• Providing level 3 support for operational issues and/or problems & gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches.
• Testing and validating new hardware, software, and procedures for existing technologies, as well as, any newly developed technologies.
• Demonstrating specialized knowledge in and working knowledge of network technologies including IPT, Voicemail, Carriers and emerging technologies.
• Planning and executing highly complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity.
• Designing, engineering and implementing TDM to IPT migrations and IPT consolidations & Wireless Communications Engineering
• Providing Level-3 support by Troubleshooting and quickly resolving highly complex network problems across a broad range of technologies.
Network Design Architecture | Network Implementation
Network design solutions for driving business value
Our Network Design Authority with Service provider background acts as technical consultant for ISP and mobile operators IP Core Network Domain (2G, 3G, and 4G) across many vendors (Cisco & Juniper) to champion the design and delivery of high-quality, scalable, and cost-effective solutions through design, verification, and delivery to operations.
The Kosbit’s Senior IP Design or Principal IP Design Engineer role will involve all aspects of the network’s future development (redesign, add, change, and increase the network’s services and resources for capacity, features, and functionality). This role will involve working closely with managed services providers and internal teams leading one or more of the areas in the Core IP Space 3G, and 4G.
Our background includes:
• IP & Security Design experience in a medium to large company ideally with a Telco, Mobile Telco or an ISP
• Network solutions: LAN, Data Center, WAN, Internet Edge, Remote Access, & Cloud Computing
• Network services: Routing & Switching, Security & VPN, Multicast, QoS, IPv6
• Demonstrable experience of driving the delivery of IP solutions in a complex environment
• Able to understand customer’s requirements and suggest solutions consistent with key business drivers of operability, OPEX reduction, scalability
• Strong documentation experience and the ability to drive processes and procedures.
• Deployment of key IP Network systems through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
Our experienced Network Architects (CCDA & CCDP) will provide you with a cost-effective network design solution that drives real business value!