Our Cyber Security Services
Do you think you can’t afford to do anything about cyber security? Here’s a home truth – you can’t afford not to. Cyber-crime could completely cripple your business. 74% of small and medium-sized businesses in the UK had a security breach in 2015, and costs are rising. £311,000 is the shocking average cost of a significant attack to a small business. If you’re worried, that’s understandable, but taking action makes more sense. And it’s easy to make a big difference to your protection.
What we offer
We are a Cyber Essentials Certified organisation. Our Managed Cyber Security Services will help to protect your ICT systems, minimise data theft, and safeguard your critical business data and users from internal and external threats. Our industry-leading business-grade security solutions will provide an extra layer for complete protection of your entire network, its infrastructure, applications, email systems, devices and users. A very strong understanding of security standards and other compliance mandates like ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301, ISO27011, PCI DSS, 3GPP, NIST, COBIT 5, etc. We’ll also manage, monitor and administer your protection, and help to plan your strategic approach to Cyber Security.
Our managed security services include:
Managed Cyber Security Services & Support
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and management
- Management of security infrastructure such as firewall, IDS/IPS, VPNs, AV, content filters etc.
- Continuous scanning for threats and intrusions with advanced warning
- Automated ransomware detection and prevention
- Managed security updates and patching
- Preventative maintenance and software updates
- In-house service desk with remote and onsite support
- Incident management and resolution
- Secure configuration of devices, applications and operating systems
- User access control and privilege management
- IT security governance, policies and compliance
- User education and awareness training
Managed Cyber Security Solutions
Our managed security solutions are tailored to your specific business needs, providing comprehensive protection for you and your staff including:
- Managed perimeter/network security (UTM / firewalls)
- Email/endpoint protection and malware prevention (anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spam)
- Email filtering, impersonation and fraud protection
- Predictive umbrella security with automated protection against advanced attacks
- Web protection and content filtering
- Mobile device/BYOD management & security
- Password management and multi-factor authentication
- Remote worker management and secure access (VPN)
- Wireless network protection
- Data loss and theft prevention
- Managed backups and continuity
Our IT network security specialists (CCSP, CISS, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, CISSP, CISM) are able to design and maintain secure information systems and networks. They possess full knowledge of the legal requirements of information security and are able to implement current information security standards, safely recover an information system or network from a successful security attack, and design and maintain secure computer networks.