Your privacy is important to us. It is Kosbit’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we collect from our website, https://www.kosbit.net/ and any other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is only requested for as long as necessary when performing requested services. It is only collected using fair and lawful means, and with your knowledge and consent. We will also inform you as to why we’re collecting it and how the information will be used. Your information will be protected using commercially acceptable methods to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
In addition, we don’t share any personally identifiable information publicly or with third-parties, except when required by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over their content or practices, and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of our services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices pertaining to privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 6 June 2019.
Kosbit Terms of Service
By accessing our website at https://www.kosbit.net, you agree to our terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you don’t agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kosbit’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is defined as granting a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you can not:
- modify or copy any materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kosbit’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; and
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and it can be terminated by Kosbit at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kosbit’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kosbit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability; fitness for a particular purpose; and/or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Kosbit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website and/or otherwise relating to materials on any sites linked to our website.
In no event shall Kosbit or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on Kosbit’s website, even if Kosbit or a Kosbit authorized representative have been notified orally and/or in writing pertaining to the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, and/or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Kosbit’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kosbit does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kosbit may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Kosbit does not make any commitment to update these materials.
Kosbit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and thus we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kosbit of the site. Access to any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Kosbit may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kosovo and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.