Global Telecom Network Services | Telecom Service Provider
Enabling telecom providers improve connectivity, efficiency and network performance
In today’s always-on world, the telecom industry faces many challenges, such as growth, digital business models, Internet of Things (IoT), data, real-time communications, and cloud computing and free social-messaging applications like WhatsApp and Viber. This put pressure on telecom providers because customers demand high-quality digital services to be available anytime, anywhere. Therefore, a telecom service provider will be forced to rethink their business models, adapt to the digitally transformed environment, respond, and take advantage of those challenges to meet customers’ expectations.
We partner and support leading telecom providers in EMEA, CCLA, Asia Pacific, & Global US markets the likes AT&T, Alcatel-Lucent, BT, Vodafone, Telefonica, Nokia, Huawei, & Ericsson to leverage our industry know-how, and in-depth expertise across the lines of technology, providing you with the most modern and innovative IT solutions. We also have experience and high-level industry certifications with other vendors, such as Alcatel and Microsoft, as we know that carriers use different vendors in their networks such as Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, Ericsson, Motorola, Ciena, Ceragon, Asentria, Huawei, Samsung, and Nokia Siemens.
With over a decade of proven experience in the telecom industry, Kosbit helps you to develop new revenue streams, innovative solutions, reduce operation costs and enable next generation services. It is a huge challenge for telecom providers to manage networks with many platforms, many vendors, and complex IT environments. Our offerings enable you to meet your network challenges, improve flexibility and become truly agile, and transformation programs in both network systems and business domains, as well as provide expertise to better manage operations systems and deliver greater business impact.
Our Areas of Expertise
Our highly experienced IT Professional Services Team (CCIE RS & SP) & (JNCIE M/T & SP) will be happy to help you plan, design, implement, control and manage the right technologies to improve your business operation and network communications. Our services include:
Consultancy & Network Design
Our Network Consultants with Telco/Service provider background acts as a technical authority for ISP and mobile operators IP Core Network Domain across many vendors (Cisco & Juniper).
- Network Architecture: planning, design, configuring, implementing, and supporting of telecom network infrastructure
- Expertise in network infrastructure technologies: LAN, WAN, Wireless, RAN, Security, VoIP, Video and Data Center & IP network architecture
- Providing on-site and remote technical assistance to other resources and to customers
- Responsible for designing and testing access and backhaul transmission networks
- Creating/maintaining network documentation
- Expertise in dealing with circuit provisioning/implementation and upgrades
- Detailed topology and network hardware design, service provisioning design
- Networking technologies: Cisco/Juniper, Firewall experience (Cisco ASA / Checkpoint), Load balancers (Cisco, F5), & Proxy Servers (Bluecoat)
- Testing and validating new hardware, software, and procedures for existing technologies, and any newly developed technologies
Network Integration & Support
Kosbit’s highly skilled engineers will help you to plan, deploy and manage the integration of services across all the network and communications platforms.
Kosbit’s system integration services enables enterprises in building, managing IT infrastructure including networks, systems and applications, and offers assessment, implementation and monitoring, assessment, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and optimization services:
- The Systems Integration team advised telecom clients in combining proactive planning, preventative maintenance, and a solid backup plan to ensure their business system’s integrity and security
- Increased servers speed, services, and application availability also fast detection of network outages and protocol failures as well as fast detection of failed services and processes