IT Networking Engineers | Software Engineers
Hire. Train. Retain.
Our recruitment process is quite rigours but yet straightforward. Kosbit applies quite a rigorous recruitment process as we want to attract only the best talent who are passionate to learn, grow and succeed in today’s digital age. We have a well-structured process to accurately assess its staffing needs, attracting applicants, efficiently handle applications, selecting candidates for interview, or other kinds of assessments pinpoint the best candidate offer the job, tie up final details and deal with any queries.The process takes several steps from application, short-listing, interview, technical test, English test, and filling if a candidate is successful a written offer will be provided along with attractive packages and rules related to employment at Kosbit.
We do our best to create a positive work environment that celebrates our employees’ successes while offering opportunities for growth. As part of the Kosbit family, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of technology knowledge, it outsourcing trends, experience, and world-class resources.
As one of the leading it outsourcing companies who collaborates with leading tech and telecom companies, we provide a paid work placement and internship work experience to students interested in working for international projects. We don’t recruit students to do a photocopy or make us coffee, but we will get you ‘hands on’ and involved in real-time business projects, where you will gain huge experience that would serve you for the rest of your professional life.
So, if you are a student or recent graduate studying computer science, business, Cisco, IT or mathematics, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV & covering letter: email@example.com
Hello! We’re Kosbit and we’re HIRING!
So, are you looking to gain global experience in software development?
We are recruiting for a Global project where we need several Software Developers to work as part of our global software developing team.
So, if you are creative, analytical and tech savvy and looking for an opportunity where you’ll deal with big challenges alongside some of the most talented and creative people you’ve ever worked with, then Kosbit is the place for you.
Our attractive package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, company training, visits to company’s HQ in Europe/US. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable company, with excellent long-term prospects for professional development.
Software Developers – Global Opportunity!
- An explorative personality that never seizes to learn and adapt
- Experience with Scrum and partial deliveries in Sprints
- Experiences with VCS’s like GIT/TFS/Mercurial
- Knowledge of patterns and general best practices
- Knowledge of algorithms in general
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Passionate about all things digital
– Any structured SPA framework/library
Nice to Have:
– Ember, Ember Data & Handlebars/Moustache
Really nice to have:
– Experience with cloud solutions in general
– Experience with Azure
– Experience with the web and/or cloud security issues and solutions
Really really nice to have:
– .NET, Mono, & C# knowledge
Please apply online OR forward your covering letter & CV (portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work: Prishtina/Europe
Global Network Engineer – Global Telecom Opportunity
Responsible for analysing and architecting the solution based on the Network related business cases raised by a client to perform. The Network Engineer will offer a network design of the solution (hardware, software, labour, project management, etc.) and create a proposal document describing the detailed service offerings.
– Possess good product knowledge of networking devices and services.
– Possess complex network planning, design, integration, performance and capacity management skills.
– Evaluate each network related business Case that comes his/her way and ensure that he/she understands customer’s technical Services/Requirements.
– Have in-depth understanding of network industries and technologies.
– Knowledge of design compliance with standards, strategies and audit requirements.
– Ability to frame the issues and identify the problem
– Analyse/size each network related business cases as per the scope mentioned in the cases
– Interact with Sales/Service delivery/end customer
– Prepare a Technical Solution Document and associated Cost Solution document.
– Have excellent English communication, both written and verbal with professional emailing skills.
– Should be flexible to work in cross geographies with varied timings.
– Knowledge of basic network components in an enterprise and network devices.
– Should have excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
– Knowledge on LAN, WAN, FW and Wireless technologies will be preferred.
– Moderate hardware knowledge of Routers / Switches Security Products (Firewall / IDS / IPS)
– Knowledge on leased lines / MPLS
– Strong PC Skills (Knowledge on MS Word and Excel, MS Office and Visio, etc.)
– CCNA is mandatory
– BSc Degree – IT Based / Science / Engineering / Telecom
– Working towards CCDA/CCDP (desirable)
– CCNP (desirable)
1 – 5 years of relevant industry experience
Experience in the Telecom industry a strong plus
In return, we will offer the successful Network Engineer:
– Competitive salary, reviewed annually, opportunity to work for a global telecom provider
– A fantastic benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, employee protection, private healthcare & insurance
– Career progression & excellent training opportunities
– The chance to be part of the leading IT provider in the Kosovo and to join a really forward thinking, exciting and growing company with a fantastic, relaxed company culture.
Cisco Network Engineer Training Program
As a leading IT outsourcing services provider, we are always looking for candidates with a passion for IT to be put through a Training Program that will take them from entry to advanced level in IT Networking.
Regardless of your background, our company provides a flexible hands-on Cisco training program on real networking devices that allows you to broaden your skill-set and build a portfolio to help you stand out from the crowd.
How does the Training program work?
Our practical training and in-house Cisco qualified instructor has helped many of our trained students secure a rewarding career in IT as a Network Engineer.
You have the opportunity to undergo six months of hands-on, training program that will take you from an entry level to a qualified Cisco Network Engineer. You will be part of a large group of like-minded individuals who share the same passion as you for getting into the IT Networking Industry. The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification program provide the education and training required for installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure products designed by the industry leader in IP networking. By completing the Program you will be equipped with skills that make you employable.
Core benefits of the program:
• Passionate about technology and enthusiasm to develop a career in IT
• No previous IT experience required
• 6 month paid global industry work experience with leading tech companies
• Get Trained on real networking devices – Cisco Switches and Routers
• In-house hands-on practical Lab work experience as a Network Engineer
• Train for CCNA/CCNP industry recognised certifications
• Support to become a CCNA/CCNP Certified
• All training material provided
So, if you live and breathe technology, proactive, confident, self-motivated and organised individual then we want to hear from you.
Applications for this training program are currently open. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you apply sooner rather than later as we work on a rolling basis.
Send your up to date CV and a motivation letter via e-mail: email@example.com